PROSAFE is proud to announce that the Energy Efficiency Compliant Products 2019 (EEPLIANT3) project will officially kick off with a Launch Conference on 19 June 2019 at the premises of PROSAFE. The programme can be downloaded from here.
The main project activities will focus on:
• Development and implementation of IT tools supporting market surveillance;
• Collaboration with customs authorities;
• Establishment of centres of excellence for product testing;
• Concerted training actions, including an exchange programme;
• New and arising issues posing challenges to market surveillance;
• Air conditioners and Comfort Fans;
• Tumble Dryers;
• Water Heaters & Storage;
• Ventilation Units;
• Lighting products;
• Local Space Heaters.
For more information, do not forget to follow EEPLIANT on Twitter.